I was recently interviewed by EZ Tech Startup, a podcast site with tips for tech-related startups. The interview only took a few minutes, but we talked about some of the greatest challenges to starting a business, the lessons I’ve learned (A LOT), and the products I use to stay on top of trends, meet new clients, and stay inspired.
Here are the magic five resources I mentioned on the show:
- Product: Twitter to stay on top of trends and connect with clients
- Book: “The $100 Startup” to keep you inspired
- Habit: Setting a time limit for reading business news. Otherwise, you’ll always be learning and never doing.
- Advice: Establish partnerships. Your relationships are one of the most important aspects of your business.
- Motivation: Just do it. Just like with exercise, it’s easy to make excuses not to get started. Action is the hard part.
You can listen to the full podcast here. I’d love to hear your thoughts, as well as your recommended resources, in the comments!